• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Abusive Staff (Lexachu, Viloceraptor)
What has this thread turned into... Can we go back to slagging off lex pls? Kthx
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Quote:Thank you for an intelligent reply. It's nice conversing with someone who deals with children with similar issues to I.  However pleae don't feel i was attacking you for medicating your child, aboslutely not and in many cases of ASD it is super necessary! Smile   I meant in general US society there's massive over-medication due to the prescription giants. Similar in the UK, over half of women in the UK are on prescribed medication.  I wish all the parents i dealt with in the UK were as level headed as you are! Smile I also with you best of the luck in the future with your child! Working with people with ASD does not end at adulthood no matter how much my government wishes it to be so. Best regards, Wise.

It's nice to know that I'm thought of as level-headed.

And now... Back to our show.

(08-16-2016, 11:20 PM)FruitsAndVeggies Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 10:57 PM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: before you got banned on plug.dj you said to me that I was a kid who sat alone at the lunch table..

If I had screenshots of the things you said to me beforehand I would gladly post them.

then that's your problem man . You bring up little to no evidence Because for one thing I was there during the entire argument of players and here is the thing I am republican and some of the things you said did make sense but here is the thing I at least have some respect to the 71% of players being in LGBTQ community Community. Because IK they are easy to piss off and it is better to change the topic to HARAMBE and get it over with.

Besides GAY jokes dude really like what is this call of duty 2012 I think not . I have respect for their community and everything they do. And your lack of evidence just ruins your point. DO I agree with everything staff says...NO .Do I think some of it is excessive...YES. But I at least have respect Besides the things you said to vil could have been worded completely differently. In general if you did not want to get called out in server chat just say OK WHAT DID I DO WRONG SO THAT IN THE FUTURE I CAN IMPROVE MY OPPINIONS MINE SETS AND SO ON TO BECOME MORE ACCEPTING. If vil would have said WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS then that would be abuse. Besides that yeah you got called out deal with it swallow your pride and get over it not trying to be a DICK here but sometimes you just have to and move on with your self

Ghost, this is over and done. I really don't see that as a beneficial response.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

for the record, lex and vil were being nice. i would've rule 2'd you all the way back to wherever it is you came from
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

So we r clear he is here looking for attention ... Like I am posting on this thread ... Please notice me love me
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(08-19-2016, 08:13 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: So we r clear he is here looking for attention ... Like I am posting on this thread ... Please notice me love me

no
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Heart 
<\3 not even for a puppy?

[Post cute puppy here on phone it doesn't work]
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(08-19-2016, 08:25 AM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: <\3 not even for a puppy?

[Post cute puppy here on phone it doesn't work]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Pretty sure your puppy has a physical condition there