• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a good idea?
Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I own a furniture shop here in Toronto, started 5 months ago. I’m worried because the sales are not doing so good, may be because it’s just new. But still, I think it’s high  time for the sales to catch up because it’s been 5 long months. So, I was thinking of advertising my shop to promote the sales. I didn’t want the old traditional way, but something new and different, like outdoor advertising? So, I was looking for some trends in outdoor marketing, and I found this blog by Grassroots Advertising, and I just loved the ideas. Billboards are so cool and I’m sure will attract people’s attention  faster. What I wanted to ensure from you all is that is a good idea right? Because I personally have never seen any such bill boards for a furniture shop. But maybe we can start off, right?? Any suggestions or ideas ? Please help. Thanks in advance. !!

Since you only started 5 months ago, I have a few questions first. Are you on a main road? If not, put some signs on the main road (come to _____ furniture store for all your furniture needs!) if you are on a main road, still put those signs around (Not on private property :p) and direct them to your store.
And on the billboard thing, so long as it's in the general area of your store, I think you should be fine. It really should be that far away as people don't really like to travel long distances for stores xP

I think billboards are quite effective, however where i live there aren't any so i am not that reliable on the matter. (i live in the middle of the English countryside so not much out here)
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]