• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sadistic Parkour Builders Wanted!!!
(08-17-2016, 07:49 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: question

do we have to get the materials ourselves? or will you just supply us? and we will have to rebuild it

because like
*cough*world-edit-can-copy-and-paste-builds-right?-and-im-pretty-sure-you-have-world-edit-installed-since-like-the-//-command--is-a-thing-so-like-can-you-just-use-world-edit-to-copy-and-paste-it?-because-i-cant-be-bothered-rebuilding-it*cough*

Yes, they will be WorldEditted from creative into Survival.

(08-17-2016, 08:09 AM)Laur Wrote: is it okay if they die a lot in it or nah

They can die, yes.  That being said, Star's death-run jail would be better suited for lots of trollish traps.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

I have ideas for this one too... Hm..

Can players team up and split the prize?

(08-17-2016, 08:21 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Can players team up and split the prize?

Sure, I don't see why not.

HomeTown Rulebook

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGM I'm getting to work!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I am deffo in for this. Dw grimm you'll have the most sadistic parkour jail in existence. Am i allowed...

player traps?
gloating signs on the walls?
mob spawners?
pistons to push you off jumps?
tantalizing view of the exit the whole time?
random buttons that say 'checkpoint' but in fact drop you to your death?
iron bars?
floating cactus blocks?
'healing potion' dispenser with potions of harming in? might need a plugin to keep refilling...
dispensers with arrows in?
signs that say 'don't rage, its all good'?

btw can i re-use parkour2 but add loads of ragey-ass shit to it?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-17-2016, 03:07 PM)Penguin Wrote: I am deffo in for this. Dw grimm you'll have the most sadistic parkour jail in existence. Am i allowed...

player traps? - Sure
gloating signs on the walls? - As long as they're not disresctful
mob spawners? - Sure
pistons to push you off jumps? - Sure
tantalizing view of the exit the whole time? - Sure
random buttons that say 'checkpoint' but in fact drop you to your death? - Sure
iron bars? - Iron bar parkour?  Definitely; those were the devil
floating cactus blocks? - Sure
'healing potion' dispenser with potions of harming in? might need a plugin to keep refilling... - I don't believe we'll be given access to a plugin/command block for that, so I'd skip over potions personally.  Poisonous potatoes could work.
dispensers with arrows in? - Sure
signs that say 'don't rage, its all good'? - Sure

btw can i re-use parkour2 but add loads of ragey-ass shit to it? - Anything built has to be built on the new server.  That being said, if you want to re-design and re-build a former build from the ground up you may.

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-17-2016, 08:16 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 03:07 PM)Penguin Wrote: I am deffo in for this. Dw grimm you'll have the most sadistic parkour jail in existence. Am i allowed...

player traps? - Sure
gloating signs on the walls? - As long as they're not disresctful
mob spawners? - Sure
pistons to push you off jumps? - Sure
tantalizing view of the exit the whole time? - Sure
random buttons that say 'checkpoint' but in fact drop you to your death? - Sure
iron bars? - Iron bar parkour?  Definitely; those were the devil
floating cactus blocks? - Sure
'healing potion' dispenser with potions of harming in? might need a plugin to keep refilling... - I don't believe we'll be given access to a plugin/command block for that, so I'd skip over potions personally.  Poisonous potatoes could work.
dispensers with arrows in? - Sure
signs that say 'don't rage, its all good'? - Sure

btw can i re-use parkour2 but add loads of ragey-ass shit to it? - Anything built has to be built on the new server.  That being said, if you want to re-design and re-build a former build from the ground up you may.
Thanks grimm. Also, i have a copy of parkour2 in creative so its all good. I'll just remove all the jumps and keep the general layout.

sounds fun, but getting the materials by our self makes it kinda so that the jails wont be so great as they would be if we all would be in creative mode. i would love to take part in this, but since this is a competition, (i hate those things) nah. im idealist all the way, and i have ton of ideas for this, but i just dont have time for getting recourses and materials. such a pity.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-17-2016, 10:32 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: i just dont have time for getting recourses and materials. such a pity.

I was planning to do it in creative... is this meant to be done in survival? Also rasse you are welcome to help me :) don't care if i don't win since it would be cool to make a really ragey parkour lmao