• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kriz__'s (Bron's) ban appeal
( Please excuse me if my ban appeal is not clear, I struggle to make sense sometimes when writing long bodies of words. I'll try my very best to make it clear for you all to read.)

Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMc semi survival. ( smp.hometownmc.com )

Minecraft name: Kriz__ 

Reason for your ban: Advertising, disrespecting staff, ( "Viva la (enter the name of hair's server)")

Who banned you: I really don't know what to say at this point, it's been a year.

Why should you be unbanned: I'm really not sure why I deserved to be unbanned from HT, what I did was purely not on accident. I never understood why I did it though, I never hated Hometown and I don't recall hair directly telling me to doing it. What I believe what happend was that the staff on hair's server was playing pranks on Hometown ( This was when I was a mod there.) and I was the unlucky one to be the 'let's go be a douchebag on Hometown guy. As months go by I realized that the staff on (hair's server) was really corrupted/rude and I didn't feel any sympathy from them at all, that is when I 'blew' up their minigame world and got banned from the server, a few months from then  I decided to get unbanned from (hair's S) because I missed playing survival in a small community and I was to afraid to come back here due to the friends I have left behind. After two months of playing on the server as a regular player I realized it's like real life, the staff are the cool kids who don't let anyone in their friend group unless players are ranked up to become a staff and normal players are the lesser's who have to stick with other normal players to survive in the community, I didn't like that. People were getting de-ranked for personal reasons of hair and there were many reasons that I can't explain in words.

Thus I had it with ( hair's server.) I didn't like it, average players on their were kind and nice to me while the staff were not open at all, I understand that the old staff will still have some un-easy feelings of me and I'll accept that, what I really want to do is to start new and push everything aside, back then I was a ruthless ignorant preteen but now a year has passed and I am regretting my decisions I made that affected Hometown.

I'm very sorry for what I did and I would do anything to get accepted back in the community. If i'm not accepted back into the community it's fine, this appeal will also be my apology for my acts, I would really love to have another chance though.

I also want to apologize that I logged onto my alternate account, I know ban bypassing is against the rules too but I really missed the community.

Why do you want to come back: The server's fun and simple, you meet new friends, play together, fool around and even if the staff may look rude they really are not, inside their kind and helpful, I have no where to go now and Hometown is my only chance for me. I'm not sure why I left at the first place but I really want to come back now. I don't know what else to say other than thank you for reading my appeal.
Love me, and I will give you plenty of hugs.

You are unbanned