• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused? (Reposted here)
Put this here because it does not belong in the ban appeals. I just want to know about me being banned for "x-raying"?
I was banned on multiple servers that day for the same reason and I do not remember being on them at that time earlier? Help?

Staff banned you for xraying cause you probably did.

I have been informed by Vil that the staff has a way of checking if you have an X-ray pack being used. (Trust me I deeply questioned this)

So if you were banned for xray, you were using xray.

And to be honest, you should've been banned for spam a long long time ago. In fact, I have 8ish screenshot of you spamming AND you called someone a cunt but that's besides the matter
I will post the screenshots later

Nether last I knew ploofy was not the one that threw the c word out there. I mean if I'm wrong you can always pm me the screen shot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-20-2016, 08:57 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Staff banned you for xraying cause you probably did.

I have been informed by Vil that the staff has a way of checking if you have an X-ray pack being used. (Trust me I deeply questioned this)

So if you were banned for xray, you were using xray.

And to be honest, you should've been banned for spam a long long time ago. In fact, I have 8ish screenshot of you spamming AND you called someone a cunt but that's besides the matter
I will post the screenshots later
I am aware that and I found an x-ray pack in my folders, (I think it's X-ray ultimate) But the problem is that I had a few guests over that day and one of them told me he found a way to get diamonds on servers, I wasn't there to see what exactly he was doing so I assume that's how he downloaded it and used it on multiple servers, I didn't think to question how he did it when he showed me what he got. Is there anything I can do to get myself out of this mess?

As all the "My cousin griefs, it wasn't me" story goes, you're responsible for your account, and the ban is justified.

As jelly said, you are responsible for what happens on your account. Your only hope is an outstanding ban appeal if you even want to be considered for unbanning.

(08-21-2016, 01:00 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: As all the "My cousin griefs, it wasn't me" story goes, you're responsible for your account, and the ban is justified.
Understood, I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. But obviously I can't do much about it, I'll see what I can do. It would be nice to get back somehow...

(08-21-2016, 02:09 AM)Ploofy Wrote:  It would be nice to get back somehow...

*COUGH* write a ban appeal *COUGHHHHHH*

Sorry for the delay on the screenshots, I'll get them in about 12 hours. Sorry :p

(08-21-2016, 12:29 AM)vilneas Wrote: Nether last I knew ploofy was not the one that threw the c word out there. I mean if I'm wrong you can always pm me the screen shot

He called a player a "useless cunt"

Ill post the screenshots next time I get on my pc

I was banned for grief and I'd like to know why. It was more than a year ago but I don't remember playing that week I was banned.

(08-21-2016, 08:29 AM)Wolf_Tamer_YT Wrote: I was banned for grief and I'd like to know why. It was more than a year ago but I don't remember playing that week I was banned.

make a ban appeal. locking thread.