Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Samootha_smitty

Reason for your ban: I Griefed.

Who banned you: Obby

Why should you be unbanned: Yes I did grief. I'm sorry and the reason I did it, is because it was close to my house, and it bothered me. I should have not came to the conclusion of destroying it, and just moved my home. I really enjoy going on this server, and I have some time in it, and I messed up. I also talked over _LilKillerBunny_'s account, because she was at my house next to me, and I honestly had forgotten that I had griefed and had to think a bit before I remembered that I did. I should not have bothered staff, and just came on right away to make an appeal, but I also couldn't figure out how too.. but figured it out. I really enjoy the people on this server, and everything about it really. None of this will ever happen again.

Why do you want to come back: Well, I have friends on it, and I have time and effort put into my house, and everything else. I enjoy talking to the people and it's a friendly environment. I have a lot of builds, and was currently starting to make a shop and it was a lot of fun and gave me a fun, friendly, server to go on. I hope that I can get another chance on this server because I really enjoy it a lot and I won't greif anything, or disrespect or bother staff like that, again.

I Thank you for your honesty. In the future please be aware that griefing is a bannable offence no matter the reason behind it. Also be aware that taking from non public farms still counts as grief, so please careful. As for using another's account to speak how you felt, this could have got that account banned as well. Please be mindful of this.

Below is the screenshot of the proof.

I will be requesting that a mod unban you as well. Please wait for their response.

[Image: hp7zy9V.png]

You've been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!