• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Let's be mean
Hunto only comes on hometown because its an escape from his life as a garbage man...
Have a great day!  Angel

Donkey has no more future, so he comes to say mean comments about others to have something in his life. But everytime someone else makes a hating comment, he crushes it down. Admins dont even try to do anything about it, they have more important things to worry about. Like "where did i leave my lunch box?"
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Rasse tries to relieve his crushing depression by saying mean things about other people as it makes him feel better about his life.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

fire is so cold and so stupid his brain died a long time ago

(11-18-2016, 02:08 AM)firegene Wrote: Rasse tries to relieve his crushing depression by saying mean things about other people as it makes him feel better about his life.

Well what are you doing here then?

miumiaou (god i cant spell ur name) is not the kind of human you want to bump on the streets. He enjoys to make necklaces out of others spines.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(11-19-2016, 04:46 AM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 02:08 AM)firegene Wrote: Rasse tries to relieve his crushing depression by saying mean things about other people as it makes him feel better about his life.

Well what are you doing here then?

miumiaou (god i cant spell ur name) is not the kind of human you want to bump on the streets. He enjoys to make necklaces out of others spines.
I am here sadistically laughing at ur attempts to relieve ur depression

firegene is ugly
(plsnokillme)
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Hunto has a badass name to scare away enemies while really he is sitting at home cowering in a corner hoping that a creeper doesnt find him

(11-19-2016, 04:46 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: miumiaou (god i cant spell ur name) is not the kind of human you want to bump on the streets. He enjoys to make necklaces out of others spines.

So true (except I'm a girl)

fire is as brave as hunto

Miu is very wrong since nobody is as brave as potato with limbs.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.