• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Let's be mean
Nether always seeks attention even in his dreams
- KatNip

kat is too nice to be a staff member!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

You're the 4th doctor because you failed 4 times to become one.
- KatNip

(08-26-2016, 06:52 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Nether always seeks attention even in his dreams
Truth ^^

Kat will never has friends, therefore, she is the only kat. The only friend she has is the void

(08-26-2016, 08:21 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:52 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Nether always seeks attention even in his dreams
Truth ^^

Kat will never has friends, therefore, she is the only kat. The only friend she has is the void

nether is actually the end_ruler
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(08-26-2016, 06:50 PM)Nethur_Ruler Wrote: Rasse has no friends an no life, he has to make his friends through computer programming

That aint rude, dont you ppl do so?? I mean i do...

Lynx cant handle kitchen dishing machines, he only gets stuck in them and ends up getting washed alive
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

rasses apple smells like a bucket full of puke
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

4th doesn't understand peoples complex words, so half the time he keeps a google tab up to help him.
- KatNip

Kat isnt the only kat.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(08-26-2016, 08:47 PM)LynxThe1st Wrote: nether is actually the end_ruler

Bout time someone figured out

Hunto is actually a 2 year old pedophile who enjoys watching kids bounce up and down on seesaws