• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp Minemart UPDATE!
Exclamation 
Hello Everyone!!!
As you may or may have not noticed /Warp MineMart has been closed due to remodeling Sad BUT the new shop (structure)is almost done. In the picture you can see I kept it fairly similar to the old model. The picture doesnt capture the whole thing but this model is going to have TONS of NEW cheap items(Colored wool, Stained Glass, More Clay, End items, AND MUCH MORE!!) . I need to get things stocked so that will bet a while (about 2 weeks I know  a long time but well worth it, at least in my opinion).I hope you all are happy to see im actually making progress  Tongue . That all I needed to say at the moment thanks for reading. -Donkey
Picture: Image Of new Model
Have a great day!  Angel

Fancy layout cant wait until its open Big Grin

I believe one of the most important aspect about hosting a shop is the customer base, players who list your store as their go-to. Remodeling is good, for older shops, but for a shop opening only for a few days and then closed again might hurt your business. Just saying. Try not to close the shop so often. I'm pretty sure most of us are fine with the old layout.

(01-11-2016, 02:10 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I believe one of the most important aspect about hosting a shop is the customer base, players who list your store as their go-to. Remodeling is good, for older shops, but for a shop opening only for a few days and then closed again might hurt your business. Just saying. Try not to close the shop so often. I'm pretty sure most of us are fine with the old layout.

Thanks for your feed back!! The only reason I am remodeling is to add more items were the old shop was I had no room to expand because of all my auto farms. But I see the customer base issue and I will try  harder not to close my shop so much thanks jelly Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

I love the layout, good luck with your shop Big Grin

(Ps 100th post :o)
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

(01-11-2016, 05:10 AM)JoBot2014 Wrote: I love the layout, good luck with your shop Big Grin

(Ps 100th post :o)

Thank You :3 Im honored that my thread was were you decided to post you 100th post Big Grin
Have a great day!  Angel