• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Farming Wrold
Since nothing else other than pigmen spawns in the gold farming world, why not freeze the time at noon (/time set 6000, /Gamerule DoDayNightCycle False)? It makes no difference and gets rid of extra light calculations from night to morning.

Not a bad idea.

Might just freeze it in the dead of night instead for the lulz, though.

Visited it to get some gold for my apples

I didint find any farms :,(
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I am building one right now lol. There aint much cause ppl doesn't know how easy lava casting is. Really. I have not mined a single obby block or built any casts for the lava. just water columns.

Somehow I'd figure using lava buckets would be even more annoying, due to their nonstacking nature. Back and forth, to and fro, moving a veritable sea of lava from the Nether... no thanks.

I got a system set up in a sea of lava. Have a roof to make sure i fly 0 blocks above the lava, hold down mouse button and gets 4 blocks of lava per block traveled. I have it set as a home. Placing the obsidian is even easier. All I need is 2 buckets of water (no infinite water) to place any square structures based on water flow mechanics. Scrolling wheel makes me place lava at great speed. I have drained and placed 4000 blocks of lava in the past 2 days which would take over 3 hours to mine not including portal travel time. At least I don't know about any other possible obsidian farms on the server.

You spelt world wrong you nerd

Check the thread name