• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrongfully banned
I was apparently banned by Grimm_Wolfe for "griefing/croptheft"
1) I have never been around someones crops cause I immediately randomly teleported as soon as I had finished the rules test (You can check as I asked people how to randomly teleport as the sign wasnt working)
2) I have spent the entire time playing with my Boyfriend in one area where there are no other buildings.... How have I griefed?
Please urban me cause this is ridiculous..... username : Georules123

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Two things to re-evaluate in this appeal, first being the format, and the second is your story.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-25-2016, 01:50 AM)Georules123 Wrote: I was apparently banned by Grimm_Wolfe for "griefing/croptheft"
1) I have never been around someones crops cause I immediately randomly teleported as soon as I had finished the rules test (You can check as I asked people how to randomly teleport as the sign wasnt working)
2) I have spent the entire time playing with my Boyfriend in one area where there are no other buildings.... How have I griefed?
Please urban me cause this is ridiculous..... username : Georules123

I banned Georules123 for "griefing/croptheft"

1) For starters, most lies have a kernel of truth in them and I believe Alxzer is your boyfriend,

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_4_35_22_PM.png]

mainly because your last positions, last time online, and IP address are the same.

2) That being said, care to explain these?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_4_30_32_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_4_30_26_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_4_30_18_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_26_at_4_30_08_PM.png]

CoreProtect detected you breaking mushrooms, chorus plants, and nether wart belonging to The_Epic_Legend after he reported having been griefed.  You nor Alxzer owned those crops, so you stole them from another player.

3) As Star already pointed out, your appeal isn't properly formatted so it will not be considered.

Please, put some actual effort in your appeal and quit lying, 'cause this is ridiculous... Username : Grimm_Wolfe
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook