• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC
Minecraft name: cherry1303
Reason for your ban: Stealing 
Who banned you: Star (don't know her username sorry)
Why should you be unbanned: I would love to be unbanned because i am so sorry that i didn't know that it was a private chest because it was open and it was on the lot yet it was unlocked i am sorry all i took was 15 pieces of cobblestone not knowing it was her private chest i have never caused any other problems on the server and i also donated i think 10 dollars last here to get me to VIP1.
Why do you want to come back: I would love to come back because i loved my time there and i met so many amazing people there and i loved it and i thought that it was the best server i had ever been on because i love survival servers and you don't normally find amazing servers like that!
Please and thank you for reading! Cry  Angel Big Grin

Using "Star" as my name is fine! I banned you for theft nearly a year ago now, and I'll have to dig up the screenshots when I run home Monday/Tuesday. It's hard to recall, but I'm pretty sure I banned you for more than "15 pieces" of cobblestone from a chest. From now on, whether or not a chest is unlocked isn't grounds for removing items from it, okay?

If you're more careful and keep out of other's things, I'll unban you. Once I have the screenshots, I'll provide them, just so it's clear what the issue was and how to avoid it in the future. All I would like from you is a promise to go through the tutorial again and abide by our rules, okay?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-27-2016, 08:09 AM)Star Wrote: Using "Star" as my name is fine! I banned you for theft nearly a year ago now, and I'll have to dig up the screenshots when I run home Monday/Tuesday. It's hard to recall, but I'm pretty sure I banned you for more than "15 pieces" of cobblestone from a chest. From now on, whether or not a chest is unlocked isn't grounds for removing items from it, okay?

If you're more careful and keep out of other's things, I'll unban you. Once I have the screenshots, I'll provide them, just so it's clear what the issue was and how to avoid it in the future. All I would like from you is a promise to go through the tutorial again and abide by our rules, okay?

okay sorry thank you i am sorry i thought was like a hand out chest  Big Grin sorry did not realize thanks so much tho i understand
Heart Angel

Okay, you've been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown. (Got busy with classes and forgot screenshots :^) )

Side note: Since you haven't been on since the reset of the server, fair warning, things are different now. Your old homes can be found on old.hometownmc.com rather than the current server, which was given a blank slate back in mid-July. You'll also be automatically replaced in the tutorial which you'll have to go through again (some things have changed).
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!