Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal (again...)
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: acfuffy

Reason for your ban: Being a jerk again

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned / Why do you want to come back: 

I would like to start by saying that I am truly sorry for the trouble I have caused on this server over the years, and that I am in no way disputing the validity of the ban. Over the course of the week I was active in March (when I was banned, twice) I had recently learned about my parent's divorce at my boarding academy. I am in no way trying to receive sympathy, however I am trying to allow you to understand why I was acting like a complete idiot on a server I have worked so hard on and love so much. I wasn't thinking straight, and was not dealing with my issues in a healthy way- this translated into every aspect of my life as well as this server. I do believe that my actions were inexcusable, and that my ban was (obviously) justified. I tried to wait sometime before appealing for the ban because I knew that wounds take time to heal, and I certainly hurt some people on the server. I understand that my actions were inexcusable and I am in no way in a position to appeal my ban; however, hometown is one of the only two servers I have been a long term player on, and I have achieved more on this server than I have on any other. The people, the buildings, and the environment I hold at a sentimental value, and I have truly missed the unique atmosphere that hometown has to offer. No other servers I have seen offer this same sense of belonging. The time I have invested in this server is priceless, and the friendships I have made are truly memorable. I started building on this server 3+years ago, and always enjoyed it. I miss my builds, and the people associated with it. I took some time before appealing to make sure I was ready to be in an environment like this where my toxicity can spoil it- after all, a server like this is incredibly difficult to find these days. I am in no way entitled or think I deserve to be unbanned, but I am asking with a hopeful heart that you might consider my request, and give me a second chance. Thank you.

Let him back!

(08-27-2016, 04:39 PM)Orithorax Wrote: Let him back!

Do not comment on ban appeals that you have nothing to do with. Further posts may result in a temporary forum ban.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Sorry for the late answer, completely missed this one.

I will unban you but this will be the last time !!!

Thank you so much shisuan, this is greatly appreciated. I won't forget this.