• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban appeal
Right then
I have had to write this appeal again due to an "attitude" that apparently was present despite my best efforts to be polite to an admin on a minecraft server.
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc

Minecraft name: Orinthorax

Reason for your ban: revenge griefing

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: Well i'm not allowed to justify my actions cause reasons (told not too), so i have to be apologize (they said too) so i am very sorry. this is my first ban and i realise the error of my ways. i should have posted on the forums rather than revenge griefing. i also promise that it will never happen again

Why do you want to come back: Cause i have a bunch of cool shit on that server and i don't want it to go to waste cause i blew a hole in somebodies boat. also most of my friends are on there at the moment and i wanna play with them

You must be joking if you think this could be counted as polite or as your best efforts. Are you, perhaps, actually completely unaware that employing sarcasm and acting as though appealing is not even worth your time is not being polite at all?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_27_at_2_53_30_PM.png]

I suggest you stop making an ass of yourself, even in PMs. Re-make your thread, again.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook