Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc

Minecraft name: Orinthorax

Reason for your ban: revenge griefing

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: Well i'm not going to justify my actions as that would be wrong considering i broke the rules and that is never justifiable, so i have to swallow my pride and apologize. so i am very sorry. this is my first ban and i realise the error of my ways. i should have posted on the forums rather than revenge griefing. i also promise that it will never happen again. this is not all, as i was sarcastic towards an admin in pms and that was wrong to disrespect them like that when they hold the fate of my ban. i was also sarcastic in my appeal and that was very rude of me.
To quickly put these actions into context,i am almost constantly sarcastic and use sarcasm to insult most people. This took an insane amount of self control to not completely ruin my chances of being unbanned by being a giant c**t (Btw this is not to justify my actions

Why do you want to come back: Cause i have a bunch of cool shit on that server and i don't want it to go to waste cause i blew a hole in somebodies boat. also most of my friends are on there at the moment and i wanna play with them

Justicia también tiene un lado bueno

I remember I just logged on and Lex said something like "all say bye to Orithorax" and I thought we were being polite because you had to go or something :')
[Image: syRUFYP.jpg]

(08-28-2016, 06:16 PM)LambAndWolf Wrote: I remember I just logged on and Lex said something like "all say bye to Orithorax" and I thought we were being polite because you had to go or something :')

lol nah i got banned Smile
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

(08-28-2016, 06:16 PM)LambAndWolf Wrote: I remember I just logged on and Lex said something like "all say bye to Orithorax" and I thought we were being polite because you had to go or something :')

Do not comment on ban appeals that you have nothing to do with.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(08-28-2016, 09:54 PM)DK_ Wrote:

um are you an admin

(08-28-2016, 11:16 PM)Orithorax Wrote:

um are you an admin

The colour of my name would suggest so, yes.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(08-29-2016, 02:11 AM)DK_ Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 11:16 PM)Orithorax Wrote:

um are you an admin

The colour of my name would suggest so, yes.

any thoughts on my ban being revoked (not trying to pressure you)

Based on your actions on the server, in your ban appeals, and from what I've heard from other players, you aren't mature enough for me to even consider unbanning you. Quite frankly, you don't seem to be very pleasant to be around; so no, your ban will not be revoked.

Appeal denied.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

Right then i'm probably no gonna get unbanned but imma stick around on the forums for a couple weeks and try again later as im no server banned