• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello!
Figured I'd introduce myself after getting a feel for the server (and loving how nice all you folks are!).

I came here at the suggestion of Krinh (still a guest now, I believe), as I've been looking for a decent server to play on lately. Preferably non-pvp, seeing as I'll be in Kuwait/ Afghanistan soon and my connection will not be all that great. My only experience with the game over the last few years has been some brief forays into unofficial clients... which have either been really boring, or filled with griefers. Which is why Hometown is a very welcome change!

If I'm online, feel free to tpa at any time. Livestock and crops are always open to the public (the means to replenish are there, so please do!), and I'm always happy to give out anything I have extra at the time. My current project will be a small township, complete with harbor. Still figuring things out, so bear with me on all the questions I may ask in chat (sorry!).

Once again, it's nice to meet you all and I'm absolutely loving it here so far!

Hello and welcome to the magical hometown and its even more magical forums! It seems you really are a player with a goal. Hope youre enjoying your hometown life!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the server and the forums. Glad to have ya here and hope you enjoy your stay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy it and your township goes well
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Welcome to the Hometown Server and forums!

Welcome to the server & forums! You seem like a great person to have here :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Welcome to the server and fourms!! ^-^
I wish my town was that organized :>
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Welcome!! Safe travels on your trip when you go. Smile

Welcome to the HT server and forums, glad you like it here!
- KatNip

Welcome to the server, glad you like the comunity
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King