Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal (Epicprox3)
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Epicprox3

Reason for your ban: "X-Raying"

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I have been accused for x-raying on the Hometown MC server. However, I don't have a reason to x-ray. First off, I had been invited by a friend of mine to play on this server who was using this account before me (Ataraxica). I had not played MC for months before I had been invited. In addition, I only play MC whenever my friend invites me to play, and on this server specifically. Today (08/20/16), I had just been extremely lucky when digging randomly around bedrock for diamond, red stone, iron, and coal. I did not x-ray nor do I have a reason to. I play fair.

I think the server might have thought that I had been x-raying because of a technique i use. Once I find a big vein, I strip either diagonally or straight right there instead of continuing my strip. In addition, I tend to dig around the area of coal/iron veins for random luck. I have found great success in doing this, and I have been doing this ever since I started on this server. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to spend time with my friend. This server was a great outlet for creativity, and has a nice community to back it up. I have been wrongly accused and I hope to get back soon.

(08-21-2016, 12:33 AM)epicprox3 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: Epicprox3

Reason for your ban: "X-Raying"

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I have been accused for x-raying on the Hometown MC server. However, I don't have a reason to x-ray. First off, I had been invited by a friend of mine to play on this server who was using this account before me (Ataraxica). I had not played MC for months before I had been invited. In addition, I only play MC whenever my friend invites me to play, and on this server specifically. Today (08/20/16), I had just been extremely lucky when digging randomly around bedrock for diamond, red stone, iron, and coal. I did not x-ray nor do I have a reason to. I play fair.

I think the server might have thought that I had been x-raying because of a technique i use. Once I find a big vein, I strip either diagonally or straight right there instead of continuing my strip. In addition, I tend to dig around the area of coal/iron veins for random luck. I have found great success in doing this, and I have been doing this ever since I started on this server. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to spend time with my friend. This server was a great outlet for creativity, and has a nice community to back it up. I have been wrongly accused and I hope to get back soon.

You know–usually–I'd tell people, "Hey, I'm sorry for getting to this appeal very late; I was busy and I formally apologize", but I won't here.  You don't deserve it.  If you do not want to give me the courtesy and respect by telling the truth, then I won't give you courtesy at all.

evidence for staff review of datalogs: https://postimg.org/gallery/2a5cnut3i/48b16603/

From spectator-mode, here's a view of epicprox's mine:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_09_at_12_09_36_PM.png]

As well as close-ups of the ores that were suspiciously found:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_09_at_12_09_45_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_09_at_12_09_54_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_09_at_12_09_59_PM.png]

Now, after mining downward into this area, you immediately turned right and head straight for a vein of diamond as well as other ores, which isn't suspicious by itself (x-ray 1).  It's what you did after that's odd.  You back-tracked down the tunnel and mined further, but then cut across straight through stone to a 2nd vein of diamond (x-ray 2).  You would've missed this vein only if you did not mine perpendicular from the tunnel you were mining.  After collecting some other ores, you continued to mine a tunnel until you stopped, mined left through pure stone, and uncovered redstone (x-ray 3), which was highly suspicious.  After mining the redstone, you started mining diagonally until you hit another diamond vein head-on (x-ray 4).  After that, you started mining straight, stopped, backtracked, and started mining right to more redstone and another vein of diamond (x-ray 5).

I'm not buying the "luck" excuse.  Appeal denied, find another server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook