• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally! I have returned! for good!
I am 100% sure I am definitely back. I will be spending all of my days (of play time on here) which are 1 hour in the morning, and 1 hour at 7-8. 
But also I cannot wait for my laptop to come in, so I can have the weekends all day to HOMETOWN!

Sometimes if I am offline, am probably working on mine and nethergoblin's server. (which this server inspired us soooo much)

But I hope I can learn everyones names XD

Also, I have some of your names written down in my sketchpad, so I will always think of all my friends:

Kiru, theepiclegend, theonlykat, vil, ThatChicken1, firestar910, The4thDoctor, Emumumoo, Sarahbear, Lillybear, Jessinya,  Maddie_ammity, Lady, Lowri and many more!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Welcome back crooked! Remember me? That weirdo downstairs! Hope you are having fun time here, on the other servers and irl!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome back to HT!

I'm that creepy guy who always fights with your brother :^)

Wow i made it to the list!! <--- Shocked.
I mean welcome back crooked Big Grin here is to many more amazing times and building adventures Smile
[Image: mclogic.jpg]

Welcome back to HT Crooked Smile
[Image: tWuSvOo.gif]
Miniwoop-woop! 
Check out Warp Bshop! 

Welcome back! I saw you on the server today and you seem like a fun person to be around n.n
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Welcome back!
- KatNip

Welcome back Crooked!!! Message me soon! <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

wb m8, had no idea you were inactive Tongue
-Chicky

Happy to have you back now crooked
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King