Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Sorry
Server you were banned on (SMP):Home Town Survival

Minecraft name:HarrisonAdkins

Reason for your ban:Caps

Who banned you:Kat

Why should you be unbanned:Because I did only do 2 words in caps but they weren't friendly words so I am sincerely sorry for that

Why do you want to come back: Me and My Friends Were Really enjoying the server and they really want me to get back on and I want to come back finish my base.

Thumbs Up 
(08-31-2016, 03:53 PM)HarrisonAdkins Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP):Home Town Survival

Minecraft name:HarrisonAdkins

Reason for your ban:Caps

Who banned you:Kat

Why should you be unbanned:Because I did only do 2 words in caps but they weren't friendly words so I am sincerely sorry for that

Why do you want to come back: Me and My Friends Were Really enjoying the server and they really want me to get back on and I want to come back finish my base.

You wouldn't of been banned for two words of caps. You and your friends had use some language that is not acceptable in an everyday use. The first thing you said was: [Image: SY9Tx6S.png]
You were kicked as you went over the caps limit. When you came back you had said this: [Image: K8TYueQ.png]
To Zo, another staff member. You should respect all staff, especially if you have broken the rules. We both also warned you to stop:[Image: q086vHR.png]
Then after us warning you, you decided to say someone wasn't replanting, when they were still gathering crops.  [Image: CuKg5Pg.png]
After that you were just rude to another player who is apparently your friend. If you're going to joke around like this its not something to do in public chat. [Image: iJO4Uhg.png][Image: r3j0vmM.png][Image: xm18VHo.png][Image: SWZdQkn.png][Image: gtcN9Ql.png]
As a whole, your appeal is lacking, 1 sentence per line is not going to get you unbanned. You need to prove to us that you are sorry and understand why you were banned for behavior like this.
All evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/cCa88
- KatNip

To expand upon Kat's response, you were rude after your kick -as shown in the evidence posted above- and I believe that you should apologise to Kat and myself.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela