• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Home Town MC (smp)

Minecraft name: Tsundere_Whovian

Reason for your ban: Banned for grief

Who banned you: Kiro

Why should you be unbanned: Well, to be honest, I don't even know what the grief was that I was banned for. I never received any information for Kiro or any staff member about what the grief was, or who I even griefed. I don't necessarily think I should be unbanned, but I would like to get the information surrounding my ban that has failed to be given to me. And if I do receive this information, unless it is completely false, I will take full responsibility for my actions and accept the punishment given to me by the staff of this server.

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back because, I love playing with my 2 brothers on the server, and it is one of the few rare instances were we cooperate with each other and have a fun time using our imaginations to build. Along with this first reason, I love all the friendly people who play on the server as well! Usually when I join servers, people are rude and unkind but when I first joined this server, the players were very friendly. I would love to continue playing on this server, which is the whole reason I am submitting this ban appeal.

I banned you due to crop grief at /Warp PublicFarm. This farm is open to the public, but requires that they replant, as shown in the evidence here http://imgur.com/a/vCvFq ,you failed to do so.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(09-17-2016, 12:08 PM)Keero Wrote: I banned you due to crop grief at /Warp PublicFarm. This farm is open to the public, but requires that they replant, as shown in the evidence here   http://imgur.com/a/vCvFq  ,you failed to do so.

Oh i am so sorry! I completely forgot to replant! In the past i have replanted but I guess this time I forgot. Thank You so much for telling me of my mistake. I understand if you don't wish to unban me but if you do I promise to every time replant the crops. I am so very sorry.

Welcome back to Hometown, you've been unbanned. Just be more careful next time. Thank you.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]