Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better explanation to why I was banned?
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): MCtown

[b]Minecraft name: Mr_Dewbies

[b]Reason for your ban: Griefing

[b]Who banned you: Obby

[b]Why should you be unbanned: I don't recall griefing.

[b]Why do you want to come back: I was in the middle of building a sweet mansion.

Thank you.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Quote:2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

(09-12-2016, 06:57 AM)Alyex227 Wrote: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Quote:2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.

How can I explain what I did wrong when I haven't griefed anyone?
 Also if you're not a administrator keep your pointers to yourself, I read the rules.

Quote:IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, staff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s

- You are a staff member.
- You are posting a link to this page because they didn't follow the rules, and NO staff member has replied to it yet
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

"Guys, we've told you to only respond with the link for a reason."

You don't need to quote a part you think they need to include. Literally only include the link if you respond before we do. This goes for everyone not directly involved in the ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

As Star stated you only need to post only the link if you reply before Staff does. No more.

As for you Dewbies, your "sweet mansion" will need to wait until you put some actual time and thought into your appeal. Once you do, I will respond accordingly.

(09-13-2016, 10:21 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote: As Star stated you only need to post only the link if you reply before Staff does. No more.

As for you Dewbies, your "sweet mansion" will need to wait until you put some actual time and thought into your appeal. Once you do, I will respond accordingly.

Can you please inlighten me on what I did wrong, so I can write a proper apology? All I did on your server was build my house.. I'm a 20 year old dude here be real with me..

You had griefed in another players area. Both added and taken away. Therefore, you griefed. It was reported, rolled back, and as a result, you were banned. Doesn't matter where you are in the world, if there is a build, and you stack blocks to jump a fence or dig a few holes, it's considered grief. Intentional or not, you should still write a proper appeal.

[Image: 1ijLWjR.png]

[Image: qtAyx8D.png]

Also, we're we're adding disrespect to your ban as well. So you have now been banned for both grief and disrespect. Below is an image as to why. Comments like these are not acceptable.

[Image: zqOG0zL.png]