• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Banned on HomeTown Server.

Minecraft name: cassandra598

Reason for your ban: Obby For Grief/Grief

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: Hello, I am writing this letter because I am truly sorry for my wrongdoing. I am honestly writing this with all the truthfulness that I am sorry for my terrible actions. I had just started playing this server today, and I can say for a fact, I have never played on such a well done server in my many many years of playing Minecraft. I was so impressed by this server that within 20 minutes of game play on it, I decided to purchase a rank of VIP1 for myself. I have never done that before. And because I had just started on this server I do not think that I fully understood the consequences of the actions I was taking. I take this ban as a lesson very well learned. I went to go on to play and saw that I was banned. I am very upset and let down because I was so excited to go on and play some more. I now know what I did wrong and that I should never repeat my actions again. As they say, we all learn from our mistakes.

Why do you want to come back: I wish to come back to this fantastic server because I have never seen a server so put together before. I would love to have a second chance at this server before because I am in awe of it. I hadn't known the consequences of what I did. I loved the players on the game they are all so caring. And the staff was by far the most mature iv'e ever seen. It would mean everything to me to have a second go at this lovely server. No wrongdoing's by my part after this lesson. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The issue I see here is, not only did you grief one area, which Vilneas had to handle, I also had to take care of more of what you decided would be a great start on this server. That being said, sometimes it takes a slap on the wrist for people to completely understand the seriousness of something.

I will leave the decision to unban you to Vilneas.

[Image: qQ1Xlj1.png]

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my appeal. I fully understand. I hope to hear back soon and would love more than anything to have a chance to play on the server again.

sorry for the delay in this as i have been busy lately. the reason that i also banned you was for crop theft at warp public farms where you did not replant what you had taken. you have a good appeal here and if we can get your word that grief will not happen again i would be willing to grant the unban. i await your response.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(09-03-2016, 01:04 AM)vilneas Wrote: sorry for the delay in this as i have been busy lately. the reason that i also banned you was for crop theft at warp public farms where you did not replant what you had taken. you have a good appeal here and if we can get your word that grief will not happen again i would be willing to grant the unban. i await your response.
Thank you for taking the time to reply, i have been patiently waiting. Smile You have my word that i will never grief again. I know what i did and i know that it was wrong. I would love to play on this server again for it is well monitored. Thank you.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(09-03-2016, 01:44 AM)vilneas Wrote: You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you so much Blush