• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey im not dead
well, the title isn't entirely true because I started high school a few weeks ago and that's why I'm not on anymore. sorry guys ilysm but school is really important to me. I also wanted to say I got the lead role in a dance production of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and I'm hella excited!! hope to talk again soon. love you guys a lot!

- Chlo (if you still remember me lmao)
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

I remember seeing you on and you're v v v cool. u.u Have a good time in high school and don't die like I did <3 And much congrats!!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

Glad to hear- uh, i mean read. That your life is doing fine Smile school is important, and seems youre taking it seriosly. And there aint anything bad in that! We'll talk to ya when we see ya! And have fun with the dance production! And like they always say: dont think. Feel!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Who are you? :p

(09-16-2016, 10:24 PM)Chlo Wrote: well, the title isn't entirely true because I started high school a few weeks ago and that's why I'm not on anymore. sorry guys ilysm but school is really important to me. I also wanted to say I got the lead role in a dance production of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and I'm hella excited!! hope to talk again soon. love you guys a lot!

- Chlo (if you still remember me lmao)

Patty said I won one of the Hometown 2016 awards and I was there

and it was hosted by you

and I don't remember shit, I don't even remember a HT awards. Once a feather appeared in my inventory saying 'Hometown 2016 awards' or something, wot teh fok?

can you confirm pls c:

im LynxThe1st
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Good luck Satine <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Miss you a lot my darling, but it's awesome that you got that role!! Have fun!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

What anime is that gif from?
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

Hiya Chlo! Congrats on the lead role in A Charlie Brown Christmas :3
- KatNip