• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AcoustiXkey's Ban Appeal (Edited)
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey (now Acoustxkey)

Reason for your ban: I was griefing someone.

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I am really sorry for griefing in the first place. I know I wouldn't want to be griefed at all. In fact, on a different server, I made a really cool hotel and it was griefed. I was devastated. I guess you could call that karma, though. I really deserved to get griefed. I know it is an unpleasant experience and I am seriously honestly sorry for my actions. I will make sure this will never happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I really like this Hometown server. It has everything: fun people, funny chat, cool structures.... I have made friends over my days on this server and cool creations. I really want to get back to my friends, whom I miss a lot. I don't know if they miss me, but I miss the dearly. I also want to get back and finish some creations I made with and without friends. I also want to make new creations. Sure, I could go to a different server and make things on, but this server has something other servers don't: the people on it.
I want a chance to redeem myself on the server. I also want to apologize to the person who I greifed. I'm sure they are mad and/or sad and/or both. I reeeeeeeally want to get back on and play.

I hope you get this message Vilneas

Vilneas: I am really sorry for PM ing you every hour or so that day. I know that was wrong. I am also sorry for trying to get others to help unban me (I know that was very wrong).
Grimm_Wolfe: I know u were right about asking others about unban. Pls forgive me.
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

i apologize for the long delay in this, honestly i had forget about it. i will hold you to your word on this and just know that if you step out of line again you will be banned again. you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]