• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaving for an Indeterminable Amount of Time
(01-10-2016, 08:03 PM)JoBot2014 Wrote: You will be missed brock but if your getting bored we should not keep you locked up being bored.. oh wait we should :> jk Tongue

(01-11-2016, 12:03 AM)Dodge4g9er Wrote: Hey Brockist... I'm gonna miss you bud.......................................................................................and lets face it I am kind of having the same thoughts and feelings on Minecraft........I'm not stealing your thunder bud but the same is happening to me. lol.

I'll miss ya'll as well. Now later I might take the time to make a new thread about it, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it........ I'm really gonna miss you peeps. Love ya'll (you too Brock, lol).

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

(01-11-2016, 12:58 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Sad to see you go ._. With out you I probably wouldn't be on HomeTown today. Hope to speak soon <3

Bye guys!  Heart You've all helped shape me for the future. I hope everyone here has amazing future endeavors with their lives!
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

We'll miss you very much, Brock <3
I can't wait for your return!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

cya for now mate, hope to see you around at some point again though

Cya brock, good luck with irl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(01-11-2016, 06:43 AM)ZoBot_ Wrote: We'll miss you very much, Brock <3
I can't wait for your return!

(01-11-2016, 02:06 PM)Veo Wrote: cya for now mate, hope to see you around at some point again though

(01-11-2016, 09:14 PM)Oshakai Wrote: Cya brock, good luck with irl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bye guys! I'll miss you so much, <3

I have always been bad at saying good bye, and trust me, youte not the only one who is being bored for minecraft. It is really sad to see you go, i hope you will have better life out there. I hope to see you again someday, and if you come back one day, were all here waiting for you.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Cya mate, I will miss you.. You made some pretty cool things and you were all round awesome, we will always be waiting if you return!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Well Beo I wish you luck for everything that you dude Beo. You have done a lot of good for me and II hope that you do great. IF you ever get board come back online have some fun

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

best of luck with all you do, we will see ya if you make it back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(01-15-2016, 08:10 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: I have always been bad at saying good bye, and trust me, youte not the only one who is being bored for minecraft. It is really sad to see you go, i hope you will have better life out there. I hope to see you again someday, and if you come back one day, were all here waiting for you.
Bye Rasse! 

(01-15-2016, 11:23 PM)Sky Wrote: Cya mate, I will miss you.. You made some pretty cool  things and you were all round awesome, we will always be waiting if you return!
Cya sky, miss ya! 

(01-17-2016, 05:27 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: Well Beo I wish you luck for everything that you dude Beo. You have done a lot of good for me and II hope that you do great. IF you ever get board come back online have some fun
I'm not Beo.... 

(01-17-2016, 06:38 AM)vilneas Wrote: best of luck with all you do, we will see ya if you make it back to HomeTown.
Bye Vil! Thanks for being so kind to me. Your situation with your kid is extremely relatable and was interesting to hear about how much your son and I are alike. I'll miss ya :< </3 

Also, I've been checking on the website lately and that's why I'm responding to say bye. But I might not be active at all on the site anymore. So if you respond to say bye, Bye! In advanced!