Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Hometown SMP

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Hunto10

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Obby

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I realize griefing is against the rules of Hometown.
I was just very frustrated that I never could make a farm like Nether_Ruler did.. so my first action,
was to damage his farm. I know that a horrible reason for grief but that's what I did. If I wasn't clear enough the above text was me admitting
to the grief.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Hometown is amazing server I never wanted to actually grief on it. My anger just
toke over. I hope you consider this.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

Well, you see. Not only does Nether state you had told him you did it to be tossed in jail, you didn't touch the farm you are so jealous of. So I'm inclined to believe Nether's statement. More to this, griefing won't get you just tossed in a box, you would of still have been banned. And if this is the case, you just lied to staff.

However, if your reasoning is honest, then why should I even consider letting you back into the server if you feel the need to grief any build you deem a better build than you can make?

you came to my warp and I let you break the rails. I literally told you, "Don't break too many or you'll get banned"
You ended up breaking 99 blocks within my area.

If you want me too I'll post my chat logs

(09-05-2016, 08:34 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: you came to my warp and I let you break the rails. I literally told you, "Don't break too many or you'll get banned"

As for this, you shouldn't be offering to let other break things in your area and then accuse them of griefing. This isn't some silly rule people can play around with.

(09-05-2016, 08:39 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 08:34 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: you came to my warp and I let you break the rails. I literally told you, "Don't break too many or you'll get banned"

As for this, you shouldn't be offering to let other break things in your area and then accuse them of griefing. This isn't some silly rule people can play around with.
I actually wouldn't have reported him if he didn't WANT to get jailed. Pls, 7 rails I don't really care.

But nevertheless, I made the deal and I'm sorry for you getting in this much trouble Hunto

Bellow are screenshots of the log and the conversation I had with Nehter. I hope you two understand how seriously we take breaking the rules. Jokes and Fun are always welcomed, but griefing isn't ever something that should be joked about.

I'll leave the decision for unbanning up to higher staff.

[Image: IFAeYmx.png]

[Image: uXu4O9O.png]

[Image: iV4uMJ5.png]

I now understand fully how strict the rules are and I will nolonger joke around with this stuff, I will take the rules seriously for now on. Also I admit to lying/wanting to be jailed. I strongly regret this mistake of wanting to be jailed. One last thing I'm very sorry for lying.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

So before any decision is made here, I want you edit this appeal with some actual effort and what you actually did instead of lying to us. Until this happens and you have made an appeal that is satisfactory you will remain banned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Hunto10

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Obby

Why should you be unbanned: So I griefed nether because I wanted to be jailed, at the time I didn't know how strict griefing was. As a big fool I decided to grief so I would hopefuly get jailed. I shouldn't have wanted to be jailed, let alone grief.

Why do you want to come back: Because I want another chance, I have made a few bad choices but thats all because I don't think before do. Also I really regret trying to get jailed and griefing. Griefing is wrong because it takes away all that players hard work. Again I'm very sorry for not taking griefing seriously.

Also I'm sorry for having to waste your time like this..

alright hunto, i will unban you but any further issues will result in another ban that will not be lifted. welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]