Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Tic_tak14

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I feel like I should be unbanned because at the time about 1 month ago I was not paying attention to the rules so I thought theft was okay but not greifing. I was immature at the time for deciding to steal and do apologize to the staff and community. I feel I should be unbanned because I'm a very creative builder and player in minecraft and if I join again I WILL I could turn myself around. I did realize that theft was stated boldly in the rules but I just wasn't feeling like following them because of my immature decisions but now after 1 month I have decided to appeal and give it my all in this fantastic community.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come because I loved the server because I created an experience that no other server has/had. Also, I want to come back because I miss the community and well developed server that had great plugins.

~Tic_tak14

offender: Tic_tak14

ofendee: sir_puffalums / genocore

timeline: i was called over to puffs and genos shop to check out some theft from their chests as they were moving the shop. after investigation i had found that Tic_tak14 had stolen items from the shop. i did my rollback and banned.

evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/ugqR9

observation: have a good look at the screen caps that i have here for you, how is you think that stealing close to 25,000 items would be ok or something that you would even be able to appeal a ban on? i in no way tolerate a cheater and the same can be said for the rest of the staff. your appeal is denied and you will remain ip banned. have a good time finding a server as good as this one.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I do understand what I did and understand that 25,000 items is a ban no matter what circumstances but after 1-2 months of not playing and maturing wouldn't you think that a player like me would change and understand what I did and give me a second chance like many others that have been banned. Maybe if you gave me and others second chances you would've thought twice about permanently banning us. I do apolgize to all that I have offended but I think it's time you and the staff let this go and add another well valued player to the server.

A well valued player would have followed the rules in the first place and not as you said just wasnt feeling like it.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(01-11-2016, 07:42 AM)vilneas Wrote: A well valued player would have followed the rules in the first place and not as you said just wasnt feeling like it.

Well.... I can't do anything about it when it's in the past but maybe a second chance would prove YOU wrong. Because I know what I did was wrong but you can't get past your arrogant self to understand that. That's probably why I'll stayed banned.

(01-11-2016, 08:20 AM)Tic_tak14 Wrote: Well.... I can't do anything about it when it's in the past but maybe a second chance would prove YOU wrong. Because I know what I did was wrong but you can't get past your arrogant self to understand that. That's probably why I'll stayed banned.

No, you'll stay banned because you completely disregarded our rules and incurred very high damages to another player for personal gain.  Then, you show you're still immature by insulting a staff-member rather than accept the consequences of your actions, which will not stand with me.

The quiz you were tested on and completed is a tacit contract between you and the server stating you have fully read, understood, and will abide by the rules of the server at all times, and failure to do so will result in an appropriate punishment being placed on your account.  It's a simple matter that people get perma-banned when a benchmark of damages is reached–25k items being stolen would be able cross that benchmark multiple times.

You have only yourself to blame for being banned.  Also–guess what–2nd chances are rare in the real-world, so use this opportunity to learn from your complete failure to stop blaming others and actually mature.

Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook