• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (diamondjessie)
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on smp.hometownmc.com (survival)

Minecraft name: My username in minecraft is diamondjessie

Reason for your ban: I was unfairly griefing another player's structure and stolen something. 

Who banned you: I was banned by Arayvek 

Why should you be unbanned: I feel terrible, I shouldn't have griefed another player.  It was very immature and wrong of me to do.  I will never forget how I wronged another player and I feel extremely bad, I will never do it ever again.

Why do you want to come back: My friend and I love this server, ever since we heard about it we played all the time, it was extremely fun for us.  We never really had a survival server were we could have fun and mine together, the closest we got was factions. But then we found this server and had a amazing time meeting new players and exploring the world.  I miss this server and I miss playing on it with all the players and especially my friend.   

Thank you for taking the time to read this, you have my gratitude.

Well, you did grief. You stole a lot of iron from someone's beacon, in a way to make it look as if it hadn't been griefed. It actually took me a moment to figure out why they were saying that their base had been stolen, as I couldnt find the base they were talking about. 

Evidence: http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Arayve...t=3&page=1

Since your grief, the map has been reset, we changed a few other things, and you'll be starting back in tutorial. If you give me your word that you will actually read through tutorial and read and follow our rules, I will unban you.

• I will, I give you my word that  will read through the tutorial and follow your rules!

You have my gratitude