Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometown

Minecraft name: DanteCarmine

Reason for your ban: Grief.

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: Hmmm from the three events that has happened recently 2 weren't a issue and the one I think was the only case of me doing something unlawful. 

The first occurrence was I think in my first three days on the server, Hometown is my first server and I am not up to date on whats been Minecraft trends for the past four years. Me and a friend (RosiePosieBear) came across a spawner stuck to the ceiling of a room and i fell in and tried to save my life and get out, (destroying some blocks) the spawner was still in tact.

Second, was with user The_Epic_Legend; this one wasn't an issue because I had taken some crops and replanted it and talked it out so the issue wouldn't be accounted. Me and him have no problem.

Third one had probably been three things, I honestly don't remember during the course of the day, One i had sheered some sheep in a persons farm i came across. Two was when I had broken some doors in a village I found; I saw no sign but I did see villagers huddled up in a corner and I found that bad and I thought they were abandoned so i broke them down and opened it up to let em all out.  If there was something I missed I would like to know to state my motive for the action.

Why do you want to come back: As my first server I have been in it for two weeks and so I had grown attachment thus I donated to it for me and my friend to live in for hopefully a long time. I have done some hard work I would not like to lose. I would Like to return and if what I did is justly punishable I will accept the penalties and not repeat what I have done but I would like to stay in Hometown.

Has any of the Appeal Staff seen my appeal yet?

Please be patient as we need to wait for lexi to review the appeal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(08-23-2016, 11:36 PM)vilneas Wrote: Please be patient as we need to wait for lexi to review the appeal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alright, no problem. I just thought I was left in the dust.

1. You and Rosie did not leave Spoons spawner in tact. You built and broke blocks in the room, while Rosie broke the spawner.
2. You didn't replant Epic's nether wart, however, he wanted to let you off the hook for the second time that day because you and your friend had not taken many.
3. The third occurrence of grief that I had found that day was in Cilgalad's village. The village was very obviously claimed and the villagers were locked in there with the doors for a reason.

Before even joining the server you can see that the server is non-grief. You and all your friends took a quiz before playing with all the rules. One of these rules is that even if a build looks abandoned, you cannot grief it. You had plenty of time to learn the rules and not playing for a few years is not an excuse, especially when we have the tutorial to teach you what you can and can't do on this server. So, my questions are, why did I find 3 separate team griefs from you in one day, and why should I unban you when you and your friends clearly ignored the rules then threw a fit when I banned you? Due to the amount of grief that I found from you, I'd like to see a bit more effort before I consider unbanning you.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

For the spawner I could not remember what exactly happened but I do apologize for my lack of knowledge causing property destruction. For the friend, idk about what he did but I was around him because I was hopping and brought him. Legend and I were on a good standings now. The other was the village which he pointed out and we let the villagers out. I can saw that one was for fun as well as I thought someone put them in there for the fun of it. I would like to know the third account to clarify it. He didn't seem to care about the rules. I did not have a temperament when it happened I have no control over how the other two acted, I told Rosie to calm down and let things happen but as you saw she does her own thing. I am the only one looking to come back. As for you mean effort, what do you mean by that?

Since you have apologized, I will unban you. However, another problem could result in a permanent ban.
Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]