Sllime Farm
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What farm(s) should I build?
So I have the chance to make either a cow, witch, wither skeleton and slime farm (All public). What one should I make first because I have no idea what you peps want

So I already have access to slime & wither skeleton farms, and I don't see much of a point in witch farms. The one I would like the most would be a cow farm :3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(09-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Patty Wrote: So I already have access to slime & wither skeleton farms, and I don't see much of a point in witch farms. The one I would like the most would be a cow farm :3

i wonder where you got that wither farm access :^)))))))))
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(09-12-2016, 01:27 AM)Patty Wrote: So I already have access to slime & wither skeleton farms, and I don't see much of a point in witch farms. The one I would like the most would be a cow farm :3

Well good news, the cow farm is nearly finished and it will produce quite a bit of cows which could be bad in a way because of the 40 mobs per chunk limit...

(09-12-2016, 01:30 PM)quek98 Wrote:

Well good news, the cow farm is nearly finished and it will produce quite a bit of cows which could be bad in a way because of the 40 mobs per chunk limit...

Ayyyy :3 Are these farms gonna be public or paid access? Tbh it doesn't matter to me but ye

Lynx you're a fricking nerd. :>>>

Edit: I'm a nerd. I read the full first post and saw the public yeye
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(09-13-2016, 08:25 AM)Patty Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 01:30 PM)quek98 Wrote:

Ayyyy :3 Are these farms gonna be public or paid access? Tbh it doesn't matter to me but ye

Lynx you're a fricking nerd. :>>>

Edit: I'm a nerd. I read the full first post and saw the public yeye

The cow farm will be a paid farm, as you will get 100% of what you kill and resell of things like leather will be allowed.  I just don't know how much yet