• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
b]Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival
_
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] TheSpartan_300

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Banned by Grimm_Wolfe for x-raying:Ip-Banned

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Grimm_Wolfe

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] First of all i have worked with servers and there is no foulproof way to detect Xray.
Only 2 ways exist. Checking for modding clients plugin, or a plugin that detects stone to ore ratios.
Secondly i was not using X-ray and i do have a modified client which i can see the mistake made. I do have Optifine, Shaders, and Too Many Items which may accidently be mistaken for other mods.
Yes i do know what im talking about since i run a server and have been admins on previous servers before.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Obviously because of the friendly enviroment.

Cheers ,
TheSpartan_300

That's incorrect.  You can easily detect x-raying by looking at block datalogs for diamond ore breaks and teleporting to ones that seem suspicious.  It's a tedious process, but it gets results if you know what to look for.  A real admin would be able to deduce it quite easily without unreliable plugins.

Also, I–along with the rest of the staff-team–do not care if you've run other servers or were a staff-member.

Now with that out of the way, let's start looking at the evidence being held against you.  I also don't have to convince you of your own crime, just the staff-team.

Datalogs gallery for staff-review: https://postimg.org/gallery/hjac11sy/18cc48b2/

You started your tunnel in a mineshaft here:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_40_32_PM.png]
You dug down and found lapis:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_42_02_PM.png]
Then dug further down for diamond:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_42_09_PM.png]
Then further down for gold:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_42_18_PM.png]
Then dug horizontally and through a stone wall for another diamond:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_42_24_PM.png]
Then right across from that diamond-through stone again–for another gold:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_09_13_at_8_42_31_PM.png]

Between the lapis ore and the 2nd gold ore, you only took 0.04hrs to mine all five veins of minerals, which is only 2minutes 24seconds overall for this whole tunnel.  Apart from the highly suspicious time it took to find these ores, your mining pattern also suggests x-raying as you dug straight for these veins.

And that is how you find x-rayers.  Appeal denied.

Thank you for playing with HomeTownMC SMP, we're sorry that you're permanently banned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook