• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
warp TacoGuardian
okay. so.... /warp tacoguardian will be finished sometime this week. As you may or may not know, I have wanted a free public guardian farm for a long while, so I am making my own. Schoolwork will get in the way, so I'm expecting this to be completed this weekend. HUGE thanks to Obby, VanillaKitty, and some others for helping out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Do please remember to notify users that afking without killing their spawns is not allowed. Standard fare for public grinders, but we've gotten a few complaints about mob spawns tanking these past couple of weeks.

I personally do not think that the mob farms are to blame for the reaching of mob cap during low activity hours. I theorize it is players that are afking in base or resource farms that loads most of the hostiles in the world, since the mob cap issue comes up every single night. Unless there are mob farms that are worth afking at without killing the mobs, which would be pointless.

Good to hear, Taco! I could always use ink sacs, you know, so if you get any and when the farm is finished, mail me and I'll check it out!
Roger, Roger.

(09-16-2016, 11:22 PM)Arrei Wrote: Do please remember to notify users that afking without killing their spawns is not allowed. Standard fare for public grinders, but we've gotten a few complaints about mob spawns tanking these past couple of weeks.
Aight, Arrei, Will do.

(09-17-2016, 12:22 PM)CISsuperdroid Wrote: Good to hear, Taco! I could always use ink sacs, you know, so if you get any and when the farm is finished, mail me and I'll check it out!
Sure thing. I'll mail you when it's done