Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: TheCrookedDoctor

Reason for your ban: Chat ettiquette

Who banned you: Kiro

Why should you be unbanned: I understand I have been very inappropriate in many ways, Excessive caps, Crude comments, attention seeking. all of which is unacceptable behavior, having known the policies for hometown's chat, I should have watched what I had done better, I was acting really rude, and unlike myself. And for this I deeply apologize. I have learned recently that being an attention seeker doesn't get anything but a bad response, and nobody likes it. I should not let personal affairs effect others gameplay. I feel that I have belittled not only myself, but this server aswell. I am not looking for forgiveness from the staff as staff, but for forgiveness as a person to a person. I will never (banned or otherwise) act this way again

Why do you want to come back: Just as I said before, this is my home Smile
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

[19:33:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] TheCrookedDoctor >> Weeeeeelll ihave to sleep guys
[19:34:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] RandomGuyWhoCaresAboutCrooked >> Bye crooked we will miss you
[19:35:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] RandomGuyWhoCaresAboutCrooked >> BYE CROOKED WE WILL MISS YOU CROOKED

I didn't ban you for just changing your name to "randomguythatcaresaboutcrooked" I banned you for your use of excessive caps. You have been around hometown for quite a while now, and should be well aware of our policies by now. I have had to remind you of them in the past, as have other staff members. This is not a ban over this single occurrence, this was a ban over the amount of times you have needed to be reminded of  the rules.  
Additionally, I expect more effort to be put into this appeal, a few sentences will not meet the cut. You should be well aware of our policies by now, and are expected to meet them when participating in global chat on hometown.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(09-21-2016, 01:52 AM)Keero Wrote: I expect more effort to be put into this appeal, a few sentences will not meet the cut. You should be well aware of our policies by now, and are expected to meet them when participating in global chat on hometown.

I refined the appeal.

This is your last chance, and we will hold you to your word. You have been unbanned.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(09-21-2016, 07:16 AM)Keero Wrote: This is your last chance, and we will hold you to your word. You have been unbanned.

Thank you so much u.u