• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valar Morghulis!
Hi there! My name's Kamil and I'm not a minecraft maniac. Strange thing, because I'm playing minecraft since 2011 I guess, but I was never into the game itself, yet I was always into building. Because of my creative altitude, after playing minecraft for 5 years already, the survival and exploration are completely fresh for me Big Grin
Still, minecraft is rather small part of me - I'm also a homebrewer, beer blogger and cervesario. If I'm bored, I can easily get into arts, which makes me quite annoying for my surrounding.

See you around!

Welcomd to Hometown. I'm into art as well. What type of art do you enjoy the most? For me it's ceramics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(09-21-2016, 09:26 PM)Oshakai Wrote: Welcomd to Hometown. I'm into art as well. What type of art do you enjoy the most? For me it's ceramics.

painting, drawing and recently into digital painting, photography and 3D art

Welcome to the HT forums!
- KatNip

(09-21-2016, 10:14 PM)Alechanted Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 09:26 PM)Oshakai Wrote: Welcomd to Hometown. I'm into art as well. What type of art do you enjoy the most? For me it's ceramics.

Noice. I'm trying to get into drawing right now. I suck over all with drawing, but practice makes you better.

[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Welcome to the server and forums!

(09-22-2016, 06:03 AM)Oshakai Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:14 PM)Alechanted Wrote:

Noice. I'm trying to get into drawing right now. I suck over all with drawing, but practice makes you better.

I dropped some of my works in offtopic's art share Smile