• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
SMP):Survival "Hometown"

Minecraft name:James4637

Reason for your ban: Suspicion of x-raying  

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned:

Grimm Wolfe jumped too conclusions when he walked into my towns public mine. I am aware of what it looks like. No Torches, because I have changed the gamma and saturation settings in Minecraft too 100. That gives you daytime. Its not hacking or related too x-ray. Their are sections of the mine that Grimm_Wolfe suspects I have x-rayed where I dug a branch off of my mine and it went too diamond. Now once again I realize how this looks with several locations appearing like this. I'm not really sure how too explain this other than I was really lucky. But when I found the ore I stopped and went back too my friend too give him the ore too help him out because he just started on the server. That gave it a x-ray mine appearance because I stopped at the ore. I can't really say much more other then you have too try too understand and trust me.

Why do you want to come back:

I really enjoy playing on Hometown, more then I ever have on other servers in my 4 years of playing Minecraft. I feel like I have been mistreated, the admin wouldn't even allow me to plead my case. Once again I know what it looks like, but I would never hack any game. Their is no point in it and ruins the experience for them and everyone else in the community. I enjoyed talking too, and meeting a lot of people in the hometown community, and I wish too come back and continue the development of my town. All I can say is I hope that you can see their has been a misunderstanding and I hope you can trust me. If not, I'm sorry too the people I will be leaving behind I have made friends with in hometown. I beg you too let me back into the community. I'm willing too provide screenshots or screen sharing in skype too prove my innocence. The only mod I have is the shaders mod. Thank you for your time. I hope too see all of you on the server again someday.

I don't care about torches nor do they hold any credence as evidence, the way you mined the ores is indicative of x-raying. In any case, [Mod] Lexbun confirmed my findings and agrees that you x-rayed. Find another server; you've been permanently IP-banned from HomeTown for x-raying, lying to my face, and lying on an appeal. You know you x-rayed, I know you x-rayed, another member of the staff-team knows you x-rayed, so stop wasting our time with nonsense.

Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook