Poll: Is it a good idea??
Awesome! I can't wait!
Bro, is you dumb?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Cards
Hey everyone,

I was playing on Hometown and realized that money would be better if you had like a credit card like you would be able to have ATMs to get money from your bal to the card and be able to pay like that.
What do you think?
Wha
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

No point. All u need is /pay. Nothing else

That's just too complicated, stick with /pay and player shops.
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(11-27-2016, 01:38 PM)CaptainM09 Wrote: have ATMs to get money from your bal to the card

By ATMs I'm guessing you're suggesting having a specific location(s) that you have to go in game to "move" money around. This would be frustrating having to go somewhere every time you wanted to deposit/withdraw (especially if you only have one or few set-homes and can't fly). Even if there was one central ATM like /warp atm it would be a pain.

What you're suggesting is not a "Credit Card" but instead technically a debit card (prepaid card). The system we have already mirrors this pretty closely. An actual credit card would enable players to borrow money they may not actually have and pay it back later. 

Since there is no dedicated physical currency in game (not including valuable items here) there is really no need for banks, atms, or cards. You have access to all of your money all of the time. 

If you want something similar to cash you could buy diamonds (or any other item that will remain similar in price) with your moeny and always 'liquidize' that asset back to cash since there are shops.

Sometimes I feel that people post polls just for the sake of using the poll feature. However, for deductions like this that in my opinion have an obvious answer, I feel that there is no. Red for a vote to be cast. Besides, if this were to ever be considered wouldn't the staff have the final vote? I'm just saying that some people could jump to conclusions at the result. Like let's say a large amount of votes were in favor, then people could immediately expect a change even if it is impossible or unwise. Perhaps only staff should be allowed to post polls and thus players would have to suggest topics to staff? Idk this is probably useless but it's something.

Anyway I agree this feature is probably not needed but it's a goood thought! Keep it up! Big Grin
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep