• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "using xray"
Okay, These images clearly show a mine from one pocket to another... granted could look like Xray.

its not, and i can tell you exactly how this came about. i was mining generally and found some diamonds as i was mining them i got a chunk glitch and saw the others behind, obviously you're going to mine towards it if you know where it is so i did, this explains the line from one to the other. Also your print screen's "clearly" show diamonds still in the designated area of which i "mined to", if i had mined to them using an xray d you not think i would have taken them?
These mines do NOT provide sufficient evidence of the following accusations. I do NOT use Xray packs and or mods. all my mining is legit and goes off of chunk knowledge, there are diamonds in every chunk and has been for years, as a general rule they're straight on from each other (in most cases). pres f3 and it gives you all the details you need to find diamonds easy.

But to argue my point further, there times i mined in a staight line and hit iron pocket after iron pocket, why is this any different to diamonds, its all by a flook chance, and honestly it doesn't happen often.

regarding you statement about the images i provided. yes i could have deleted it but do you not think if i could be bothered to add an Xray pack id have a texture pack there too? notice i use default because i really cannot be bothered to add packs to the game (plus default gives a little nostalgia). in another point why would i have a an xray pack on one pc, boot up another pc that pay have minecarft on to then take a print screen and post it as an image in the thread ? i wouldn't its pointless not to mention the fact that i only have one pc with minecraft on since my server died today. hence finding this server.

like i said, give me the discord address and ill speak to an admin/mod/owner personally.

Messages In This Thread
Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by Grimm_Wolfe - 09-26-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by Grimm_Wolfe - 09-26-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Banned for "using xray" - by benbobsm - 09-26-2016, 11:53 PM