• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island build/name
Today i found a giant island that i want to claim as my own, i need some suggestions on both what to build and a name for the island

my first idea was to make a medival style island and have it an actuall village... i want your thoughts and names to come in quick so i can  get started Big Grin Cool
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

A true modern city with a port and huge ships. Medieval is overdone in MC, and modern city will take you a lifetime to finish.
IGN: Genocore

(09-27-2016, 02:08 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: A true modern city with a port and huge ships. Medieval is overdone in MC, and modern city will take you a lifetime to finish.

I quite like Thor's idea, infact id love to help out with giving some old city layout scematics I once planed for a Capital City c:
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I suggest you use the layout for the capital city and make an Experienced + town for people who can actually play the game only.
-Chicky

(09-27-2016, 07:40 AM)chickenhead24 Wrote: I suggest you use the layout for the capital city and make an Experienced + town for people who can actually play the game only.

Make it futuristic.
And yeah only do it for experience + I like that idea

I think Pyongyang would be a suitable name.

Damn, that was one of my soon to start projects!

Good luck with yours!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I would suggest that whatever style/theme you use that you have people that will build, rather than live in, your town and that they are of a reasonable standard of building so it's not shit. If you want other people, that is. I personally have given up on residents completely, preferring to build for aesthetics only, because I have had enough of petty theft, whining and complaints from previous towns.

Name for a Medieval could be Iravon

Name for Modern, if you want, would have to be either Pyongyang or TrumpTown because banter is more important than shitty names :3
The world has moved on, they say...

decided to go with a futuristic space port town instead, and i like where it's going
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

I'm working on a floating island chain with modern builds on it!
And with some steam punk ships you will be able to buy and live on too!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]