• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to do?
im so bored. -go look cat videos on the internet! -ive already seen all of those. -how about you study? -what if you would shut up about studying? - well, i dont know, do something you like to do. - well i like killing stuff, and making fun of people. -*bursts out the water he just drank* you WHAT?! -you know we are talking about hometown right? -oh well then, i dont know. i tought we were talking about real life! -of course not, are you retard or something? -i dunno, we are the same entity. -oh yeah, forgot about that!

yeah im so freaking bored. in minecraft. what should i do? what do you people do on hometown when you are bored? (note im lazy AF) just some simple things.

(yeah this is a bit random thread, but this in the off topic section so what did you expect? a sophisticated philosophy speech? nah i dont think so.)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I watch a show called Nightwatch which is like the show Cops, but for ambulance workers. (Pretty much any realistic medical show works though).

Drawing's pretty fun as well, I like getting ideas from an artist on YouTube named Mark Crilley.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-30-2016, 08:54 PM)Star Wrote: I watch a show called Nightwatch which is like the show Cops, but for ambulance workers. (Pretty much any realistic medical show works though).

Drawing's pretty fun as well, I like getting ideas from an artist on YouTube named Mark Crilley.

im implying to in-game things, but thank you still! Big Grin
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

build me a statue >:3
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]