Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: RedboltMC

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I love your server. This is the only survival server that I play on and I grew with it. I saw towns grow and fall. I want to ensure that they never fall and that they keep growing. This is what happened, I found a villager that needed shelter. I found a house that I needed to shelter him inside what seemed to be an abandoned home. I blocked the doors so the villagers couldn't escape. My chat was disabled and I didn't know vilneas was calling me. I relogged onto the server and I enabled chat. He banned me after I explained what happened.

Why do you want to come back: With Frost's permission, I want to start livestreams to help the server grow, and I want to make up for what I did. Hometown feels like home to me, and I told many of my friends about how great it is. I realize what I did was wrong and I hope I can make up for it.

~RedboltMC

offender: RedboltMC

timeline: i was doing my normal check up on players at random when i came across RedboltMC who was destroying someones house to save a villager. i tried to call out to them a few times in chat but they did not respond to me so i kicked them with the message to read your chat. upon arrival back to the server RedboltMC did start communicating with me and explained that the grief to someones place that he was doing was ok because he was trying to save a village that he found. i explained that any grief is not allowed and then banned with appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/WzqPUfX

observation: upon arrival to the server you are greated with our tutorial where the first thing that you see is this.
[Image: RI0t3Zu.png?1]
so just because you found a village does not give you the right to tear into someones place to try and save it. even if you did put back what you destroyed that is still grief. now with that being said i am happy to see that you came clean about what you did and are taking responsibility for your actions. as for you streaming on the server i can assure you that we dont care about that and that will in no way help you get unbanned as it seems like a bribery technique just for you to be unbanned. it would be a wise idea for you to leave your chat enabled for when staff need to get a hold of you for the next time. try and keep your nose clean or your next time may be your last. you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]