• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simple Gold Farm
Star 
Here is a shot of my simple gold farm. It works kinda... okay-ish; Until the stupid mini Pigmen show up and mess up the process.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seems like you gotta think more about the design. My farm works perfectly, mini-pigmen or not. Also, the less portals around, the less chance a pigmen is gonna walk into the stream, so consider expanding the farm or build fake grounds outside. You can visit /warp jellygold for some inspirations. I can give you a tour if you want.

(10-06-2016, 12:17 PM)_JELLy__ Wrote: Seems like you gotta think more about the design. My farm works perfectly, mini-pigmen or not. Also, the less portals around, the less chance a pigmen is gonna walk into the stream, so consider expanding the farm or build fake grounds outside. You can visit /warp jellygold for some inspirations. I can give you a tour if you want.

I managed to solve the problem yesterday. Smile
I added another portal layer and arranged the blocks at the bottom so that the little ones will be encouraged to walk out and into a cactus farm. I left myself afking last night and got some pretty good bank so it seems that it did the trick! Thanks for the tips!