• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimatebrony11's ban appeal (Please read Pat)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):HomeTown Non-Grief Server[/b]

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Ultimatebrony11

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Arguing with staff and lude comments

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Vilneas

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I should be unbanned based upon bias opinion and utter
unprofessional behavior as an admin and a staff representative. I was banned for the reason of lude
comments and arguing with staff, all I had said was "Cum here" a few times to get Shadow's attention.
I thus tried explaining myself to a mod politely and calmly and was kicked for "arguing with staff".
I had not gotten a chance to explain my side of the story due to the bias of previous meetings with
the admin that was on duty. I had broken another rule which I had apologized for and I understand
what I had done wrong but this ban from your lovely server from which I had made numerous friends on
was unjust and disgusting to say the least. I have never seen such unprofessionalism in a staff
member until jack, he had a blinded bias of me and was not fair or just with his actions nor
will he let someone explain themselves. Please pat if you read this, may we talk on skype or discord
even the phone. I am horrified and disgusted at the actions of your staff member known as jack, I
was unjustly banned and I wish to explain my side to Pat to clear up any complications
without bias or unprofessional behavior

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b]I Truly love this server, I've set up a home in it, spent hours
building and mining making friends. Figuring out the basics and learning warps and helping others.
I wish to continue on your lovely server and I wish to come back with no problems and build even
more, setting a foundation for the people around me and welcoming new players and helping each other
out. I never wished to break the rules, I never had any passion or even the slightest though about
breaking any of the rules and if I had without reasonable doubt I am sorry.

so lets go over how you have been for the last few days on our server. here below was your fist day on the server, you started out first thing pretty much calling the people who do rp on our server a bunch of nerds. now you may have been joking about that, i dont know. then came the use of the racial slur that is not allowed on this server, to which i gave you the boot from our server. you did not come back and apologize as you said, you came back to argue the kick in a childish manner. 

[19:08:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Rping is for nerds
[19:14:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Nigga I tried the book
[19:14:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Admin] Jacktheripper kicked ultimatebrony11 for stop the racial slurs.
[19:14:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Where in the rules did it say no racial slurs?
[19:15:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I read all those rules and it didnt once say using one racial slur is an automatic kick
[19:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP1] Uber >> respectful to other players
[19:15:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> So you're making up rules now?
[19:15:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] SpoopyPatwaf >> don't use racist comments is rule #1
[19:16:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I wasnt using it in a disrespectful way
[19:16:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Sorry minion these kids get butthurt over one occurance
[19:16:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Its a minecraft server chill
[19:16:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] SpoopyPatwaf >> well i mean
[19:16:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Dont you mean anything kid
[19:16:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] SpoopyPatwaf >> the majority of people get "butthurt" over that word
[19:16:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> i'm sure you're old enough not to whine over one thing
[19:17:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Veteran] Witchakai >> ultimatebrony11 just dont argue over a kick, you did bad, you got punished, let's move on
[19:17:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> You kids are way to damn young to have the power to kick
[19:18:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Jacktheripper >> racial slurs are nto allowed

now this section here is from today, where a player was trying to figure out what was going on with their inventory and you just feel the need to kinda beat them down. and where once again i gave you the boot from the server, and once again here we are as you try to argue with staff about our rules. you claim that you just wanted to explain the word that you were using as it was not a bad thing. yet in global you stated your meaning of the term and then continued on using it even after being warned. even a few pm messages to which you stated that this was all idiotic. 

[16:25:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Shadow cum look at my brige
[16:47:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> sucks to be you hunter lmao
[17:02:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> shadow cum here
[17:03:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] BatNip >> ultimatebrony11, its come
[17:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Lmao
[17:03:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I know its come batnip
[17:04:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] BatNip >> Then use the correct term.
[17:04:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I'm referencing the sexual act of ejaculating as to Cumming
[17:04:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Cum here
[17:04:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Calm down batnip
[17:04:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> It aing against therule
[17:04:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ultimatebrony11 left the game
[17:04:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player [Admin] Jacktheripper kicked ultimatebrony11 for and you stop there
[17:04:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> where in the rules does it say I cant say that?
[17:04:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Regular] zackthered >> >listen to moderators
[17:04:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Yeah but thats just plain abuse
[17:04:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Jacktheripper >> its called common sense you idiot
[17:05:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I wasnt even referring that to him
[17:05:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Jacktheripper >> do it again
[17:05:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Damn calm down already
[17:06:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] BatNip >> A ban hammer over your disrespect to the staff and inproper language.
[17:06:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> I didnt disrespect any of you
[17:06:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> inproper lanuguage?

[17:06:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> really
[17:06:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 >> Fine whatever i'll shut up

[17:07:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 : /pm goblin thats fucking idiotic
[17:07:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Shadow : /r what?
[17:07:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 : /pm goblin they;re going to mute me or ban me because I said "Cum here"
[17:07:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Shadow : /r You said a lot more dude
[17:07:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Shadow : /r its all fine tho
[17:07:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] ultimatebrony11 : /pm goblin all I was doing was explaining myelf

now have a good look at the first rule and the second rule, because what you have been doing is against our rules regardless if you think so or not. we are not just running around banning people at free will or showing ill intent towards people as you claim. we are here to make the server a safe and fun place for EVERYONE and if you get upset over the fact that we are actually enforcing our server rules you can go find a new server as this will not change. 

[Image: YtKM27V.png]
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I did apologize about the racial slur, how ever I should not be banned for two minor rules that were broken without me even being able to explain myself. You rule with an iron fist sir/madam and you are blinded by arrogance and your own opinion about what should happen to any rule breaker. You have a very biased opinion about me and I will not take that. I shall speak with Pat when I get a chance and I will talk to him about this. Pat if you read this you can reach me at my Kik:Bangbrosmolly or my email or you can call me for heavens sake. Now please, jack do not respond to this you have a bias opinion of me that is clouding your judgment along with your fairness and I am very disgusted at how you had treated me as a potential customer of the server. Like I said, I will speak with Pat about this and clear up anything that had happened with only honest facts and no opinion.

The fact that you're throwing insults against the character of a staff-member shows how immature you really are. As for your ban–as evidenced by the chatlogs–it is justified. Also, Pat's opinion does not matter in this matter; only the staff-team's. In my opinion, you're just an ass who didn't bother learning our rules until you were banned, and now you're complaining about them and a staff-member's justified actions.

If you want to be treated with respect, you must show respect. Golden rule, bud. Goodbye.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook