• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Message to Grimm_Wolfe ( I do NOT have alernate accounts! )
So, I read Grimm_Wolfe's HT Rulebook... I see at Lv. 3 Its an IP Ban for people who has alternate accounts. First off all, Its just me and my sister. NO ONE ELSE! Is it because you think I will use HER account? Well secondly, She does logout of Minecraft.. And I know her first word in pass ( Victoria ) but not the rest.
It says:

NOTE:
The sentence in Brackets are the things I am talking about.

• Lv.3 : Internet Protocol Ban (IP ban).  (This punishment is reserved for repeat offenders who use alternate accounts, players who have engaged in cheating on the server, or placed on top of some permanent bans in some instances.)  This ban denies access to the server from a player’s electronic device through their Internet service provider.

It says, " This punishment is reserved for repeat offenders who use alternate accounts,
players who have engaged in cheating on the server, is placed on top of some permanent bans in some instances

AND... What did GamingGirlYT_ do!?!
Did she grief? Did she cheat? Did she get banned for caps?!

Well she was banned for caps... But that was temporary!!!

BY THE WAY! If you don't know its "expensive", Its here in Trinidad and Tobago! $70.00. That's what we call expensive!
For everything I buy, Its multiplied by x7. So $1.00USD will be $7.00TTD.
Pounds is WAY different! £10.00 is $100.00TTD!!!
So, I would want a refund if that was the price..
Anyways lets try NOT to get into money XD!

You actually put the answer to your question in the question.
As you stated, it says "... cheating on the server..."
last I checked, you were banned for xray, which is cheating on the server.

So you want to argue further?  Fine, let's see how this ends for you.  

– As Nether pointed out, you cheated on the server (x-raying diamond) and that's punishable by an IP-ban, which is what I did.  You lost.

– Since your argument has been deemed incorrect, your thread is spam which is punishable on the forums.  You lost.

– As for your refund:
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_10_07_at_10_34_15_PM.png]
http://hometownmc.enjin.com/home
We reserve the right–which you agreed upon by paying for [VIP1]–to refuse to refund your donation.  You should think before you spend money on a server, especially if it's a large sum as you say it is.  You lost.

– As for your attitude in general, I can forum-ban you for spam, arguing, and being annoying.  You may go be a moron elsewhere, kid.  Thanks for the donation, sorry that you're banned, and thank you for playing with HomeTownMC SMP.  Have a nice day!~ :D
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook