• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Modern Community
I am happy to announce that the planning of a new, Highly sophisticated modern town is currently under construction.  Some of you may have seen my Modern House build, and i was blown away by all the positive comments. You will have the option of picking from 4 Different designs, All with different prices. The community will be split up into different districts depending on which design you have chosen. A small deposit of $50 must be sent to Dr_Over_Build to be granted as a local citizen. A voluntary donation of $100 will grant you access to local farms and Mines. A local shop will also be put into place, but this won't be in the near future. A railway system will also be built, allowing access to other towns upon their consent. The designs shown below are in a very early state of development and may be changed. If you want to help out, mail Dr_Over_Build and i can give you a job in exchange for some money.
Design 1 : $1050 (Inc. Citizenship)
[Image: 2016_10_08_11_01_35.png]
Design 2 :$800 (Inc Citizenship) - May seem a bit familiar
[Image: 2016_09_25_13_41_06.png]
Design 3 :$550 (Inc Citizenship) 
[Image: under_construction_image_SVHj_VA_clipart.jpg]
Design 4 :$300 (Inc Citizenship)
[Image: under_construction_image_SVHj_VA_clipart.jpg]

Mail Dr_Over_Build for any questions or inquiries. 
*Note if you have already requested a house outside of the community, it will be postponed until further notice. Sorry if this created any inconveniences. Payments are final and refunds will not be given back. In addition the exterior of the houses may not be extensively modified, the modification of the interior is up to you. You may not resell the houses to any other user, but may be returned to Dr_Over_Build without any refund. If production seems slow its because i'm broke, if you wish to speed up the production, feel free to donate to Dr_Over_Build. Please do not feel restricted to visit the premises at any moment, but Loitering will lead to you being legally removed from the premises or permanently removed from the grounds. Building near will be a punishable offence, and will limit the expansion of the town. Seriously though, don't build near the town without my consent.

Looks amazing! (Oh by the way welcome to the broke mayor club)

Jeez more great builds haha cant wait to see all of them together C: If you catch me on and need help with resource collection/donation and whatnot just message me!