Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on SMP

Minecraft name: iJqckson

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: I Admit, I was xraying. I want to be unbanned because I love your server, this may sound fishy but I really love your server. I was xraying for diamonds and iron just to get my resources started. I am a reliable person and will stop doing it because your server is so nice and unique. I understand if you don't accept this appeal because I was xraying and that is bannable. I am a person who needs a change and that can change. Please all I ask is for 1 more chance.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I had planned a massive medieval town and i cant find any other servers that are like this server. I love this server and even though I just started to play  on it it is amazing. I love playing smp because there are so many friendly players on this server and some of them helped me. 

Please, 1 more chance.

I work over the weekend and attend university during weekdays, so you'll have to be understanding that I have limited time to respond to people.

Alright, first, I want to say that I'm appreciative of your honesty. When it comes to ban appeals, I only have two rules:

– You lie, you get denied as I can prove the crime.
– You tell the truth, you get a fair chance to be unbanned and no hard feelings.

Second, I want you to reflect on what I'm about to tell you: you're lucky. There was a period in HomeTown history where getting caught cheating equated to an immediate, permanent IP-ban with no hope of coming back. Even if they were a [VIP3], they were gone. We've moved beyond that though. That being said, a staff-member may still make an x-ray ban permanent at their discretion; I am not one of them. I reserve permanent bans for malicious behaviors, repeat offenders, and vehement liars.

Now, If you want to be unbanned, then you'll need to show an in-depth understanding of why x-raying is bad. This "test" is administered to both allow you to understand the full extent of your actions and why you should never x-ray on any server. It's simple, there are 5 parts/questions that you need to answer with a whole paragraph each; these are short-essay questions. If you complete it sufficiently, then you have a good chance at being unbanned.

Here are the questions:
- Why is x-raying/cheating bad by its nature?
- How does x-raying/cheating affect others?
- How does x-raying/cheating affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this moment and learn from it, and how will you apply it to playing legitimately?
- Finally, an apology after fully understanding the consequences.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook