Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownSMP

Minecraft name: AngelPlays_MC

Reason for your ban: lagging the server

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I did not have intentions for causing lag to the serer. It was a simple melon farm made with about 40 pistons that would go off every 10 seconds; so that is what was lagging the server. I will remove it if i do gain access to the server.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back onto the server because it is the only smp server that I truly love, and the players are like one big family to me! I never meant to do anything wrong on the server, please accept me back.

You could contact me on the hometown discord .

A player reported the melon farm, which had a looping redstone clock with no off-switch.
[Image: image.png]

This kind of ban is minor, but it had to be addressed. If you can promise me here that you'll fix your redstone clock and turn it off when you're not online, then you will be unbanned, okay?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-26-2016, 10:42 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: A player reported the melon farm, which had a looping redstone clock with no off-switch.
[Image: image.png]

This kind of ban is minor, but it had to be addressed.  If you can promise me here that you'll fix your redstone clock and turn it off when you're not online, then you will be unbanned, okay?

Ok I promise Grimm! I will do that

Sorry for the late response; I was busy. You've been unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook