• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admins: What is the server's port number?
Question 
Hey, I am trying to connect to HomeTown with my Gear VR headset, and it is requiring a port number as shown in the attachment. Apparently 25565 and 19132 are commonly used default ports, but neither seem to be working with this server. You may want to advertise the port number, as it is required to connect from Pocket and Windows editions (the versions that have 'Realms' as their primary multiplayer option).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2016, 05:28 AM)Xolnir Wrote: Hey, I am trying to connect to HomeTown with my Gear VR headset, and it is requiring a port number as shown in the attachment. Apparently 25565 and 19132 are commonly used default ports, but neither seem to be working with this server. You may want to advertise the port number, as it is required to connect from Pocket and Windows editions (the versions that have 'Realms' as their primary multiplayer option).

Samsung Gear VR uses Minecraft PE I believe, which is incompatible with PC servers. To connect to a pc server using a vr, you have to use steam vr combined with special software that costs and makes it act like google cardboard.

Edit: Turns out i was wrong, using old info
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

It is the default 25565