Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A final appeal?
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: TheCrookedDoctor

Reason for your ban: Chat etiquette

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: So, I was told by my brother, that I should re apply, and so, I tried to explain how this would be frivolous, as They had already said I would not be excepted back to HomeTown. Now this reason, I will give out again to show how much I have paid attention. 
When I first joined hometown, 1 year, and nearly 1 month ago, I was almost immanently attached, this server showed me courtesy and Friendship like I had never seen before, there was respectful staff that kept everyone at there best. Now, after nearly a month - maybe a few weeks - I actually greifed a town, Star's town (I think) and claimed I was hacked, compulsive liar Here. Now that I think back, I shouldn't have congratulated myself On getting out of punishment, I should Have immediately Cam forward and admitted, I did that on purpose, because I didn't think I'd get caught (staff is too good xD). Fast-forward after I have been let back in. I met a guy, we became friends and more, after we broke it off, I was Depressed, and had anxiety. So I acted out, and Acted disrespectful to staff, and to my ex. Which resulted in multiple warnings from staff, that I did not abide. Which ultimately resulted in a ban. So after this, I appealed again, to my disbelief I was accepted. a few months goes by, and Again, I was disrespectful - just because I was having emotional family problems is still not a valid reason to be a disrespectful pervert, I know this now. And even then. I WAS STILL ACCEPTED IN. and with everyone being on edge, because I was told. "This is your last chance". And then, that day, (or the day after, I forget) I had made a mildly inappropriate comment, (mild, but still unacceptable) In which I said "jess dont make boys look up lily's skirt" that had inappropriate meaning, and I understand I should have left it in my oovoo chat. 

Regardless. I am fully aware of these mistakes, continuous of the same acts.
through my short ban period, I have barely entered minecraft. and Instead spent some time with my solitude, Improving my behavior socially.

and I guess this is my way of begging, for a final, utmost, end-of-all-my-bad-days, Chance.

:3

Why do you want to come back: I think enough has been stated above, you all know why

_░▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██

NetherGoblin had asked Kat without my notice, if I could reapply, her response (paraphrased) "She can, but I do not have to accept it".

I understand that you're sorry and know what you did was wrong. However we had warned you multiple times and we did tell you that this was going to be your final ban. Appeal denied.
- KatNip

Understood. thanks for the re-appeal :3
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]