• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal.
Exclamation 
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): 'Hometown'

Minecraft name: Dj_Cookie

Reason for your ban: Grief.

Who banned you:'Guy'

Why should you be unbanned: Hi, I have only recently started playing Minecraft again with my friend
Dj_Caz (Who I referred to the server) and so all the updates on Minecraft are strange to me.
I have been reported of griefing a village, to which I know exactly what village 'Guy' is referring
to. I came across this village soon after I had joined the server and it was populated with a large
number of 'NPC characters'. Due to my limited experience on the new Minecraft updates, I truly
believed this was an 'NPC village' as it looked like one. If I was to know this was a players
construction I would not have touched it, as it deeply annoys me if someone is to do it to me.
As a resolution, I am willing to collect the items and give them back to the player, whilst
sincerely apologising for the event.  

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing this server with a couple of friends in the evening
time and enjoy the type of people that play the server as most servers are now far too complex
for me to understand. I hope you are to accept my apologies as I can stress no more over how
I made the mistake of thinking it was a computer generated village.

Regards,

Dj_Cookie.

Sorry for the delay in response.
You have been unbanned, but please be more careful in the future. 
On top of that you will need to collect the items taken from the village and turn them over to a staff member for destruction.

Welcome back to HomeTown

(10-15-2016, 10:06 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Sorry for the delay in response.
You have been unbanned, but please be more careful in the future. 
On top of that you will need to collect the items taken from the village and turn them over to a staff member for destruction.

Welcome back to HomeTown

Hi Guy,

I am not overly sure what was taken and how much. Is there any traceability on this so that I can return all the items?

Regards,

Cookie.