• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Daan0306

Reason for your ban: I stole from the shop, because i thought it was free.

Who banned you: kiro

Why should you be unbanned: because, i thought the stuff was free, because the chests were unlocked. And I thought that it was not very smart to unlock the chests and so that's the reason that i banned.

Why do you want to come back: Because i have another friend in the server and it was very nice becaus we searched servers for a long time and this was the server that worked.

On this server we do not tolerate theft. Regardless if a chest is unlocked or not, if its not yours, don't touch it.  I banned you for stealing over 3000 items from my shop from unlocked chests. They were unlocked because the shop plugin unlocks chests after you remove a shop sign, and I had forgotten this.
       When questioned you were unable to find all of them items stolen, only finding 3 stacks out of the  several that were taken.As for your appeal. It is not "not very smart " of an owner to leave a chest open, it is "not very smart"  of you to remove the items. Unless a chest or farm is specifically posted with "this is free" or "public farm" common sense would lead to one to assume that it is private.
       Additionally the ban appeal is lacking, there is no apology. I want to make sure you are aware of why you were banned and convince me that unbanning you will not be a mistake on my part.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(10-15-2016, 10:41 PM)Keero Wrote: On this server we do not tolerate theft. Regardless if a chest is unlocked or not, if its not yours, don't touch it.  I banned you for stealing over 3000 items from my shop from unlocked chests. They were unlocked because the shop plugin unlocks chests after you remove a shop sign, and I had forgotten this.
       When questioned you were unable to find all of them items stolen, only finding 3 stacks out of the  several that were taken.As for your appeal. It is not "not very smart " of an owner to leave a chest open, it is "not very smart"  of you to remove the items. Unless a chest or farm is specifically posted with "this is free" or "public farm" common sense would lead to one to assume that it is private.
       Additionally the ban appeal is lacking, there is no apology. I want to make sure you are aware of why you were banned and convince me that unbanning you will not be a mistake on my part.

Hello Keero,

I'm really sorry for this and if you want i can give you a couple of diamands or i will buy the items back and then give it back. I hope this is a good solution for you to make everything right and give me a second chance.

No need to offer diamond as the items were replaced, however I would like the total amount of money you sold the items removed from your account by a mod+. If you could list the amount on this thread I'll accept your appeal.

(10-16-2016, 09:34 PM)Keero Wrote: No need to offer diamond as the items were replaced, however I would like  the total amount of money you sold the items removed from your account by a mod+. If you could list the amount on this thread I'll accept your appeal.

I think around 200 euro's

The money has been removed and you have been unbanned, Welcome back to Hometown.